The next project will be the Jalie 2449 crossover top in a fairly vibrant and wild orange/red/black "graffiti" printed stretch knit that I purchased at Hancock Fabrics. If the pattern fits right I plan to make another version of it in a red knit to go with this skirt that I made last summer and haven't worn yet.
I also traced off this blouse from the May 2006 Burda magazine:
I'm hoping to squeeze the blouse out of a little over a yard of 58" wide fabric and either make the ties out of something else or see if I can use the selvedge instead of making the ties on the bias. I'm not sure it'll be possible but I'll see. I'll also have to make a muslin first because I'm sure I'll have to tweak the fit.