Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Pajama pants done

Yay, these pajama pants for my husband are finished and I can move on to the next project.

The pattern is #134 from Burda Style 12/2010. The fabric is cotton and is a remnant I bought from a department store in Stuttgart. I did the waistband a little differently than on past pants I've made him. Usually I use an elastic that has a drawstring in it, but this time I put elastic along the back only and attached drawstrings to it for the front. Not much else to say about them, since it's super easy to sew drawstring pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment