Sunday, August 27, 2017

One down, one to go

I finished the orange t-shirt and I'm pleased with the results.


My mock-up was pretty accurate to what the finished top looks like:



More views:



The fit is great. This is the third t-shirt I've made from this pattern (Jalie 2566) and each has come out a little different due to the fabric, but overall this pattern, with my alterations, works well for me. The fabric came from the Dutch fabric market that travels around Germany and it's a really nice, smooth knit in a good weight.

BONUS! I managed to squeeze in a pair of briefs (Jalie 2564, out of print) when cutting out the print fabric. I think if I can make it to the next fabric market, I will buy more of these 1/2 meter cuts (that's the way they sell this fabric) to make more underwear.


8 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is cute - much better than the sketch. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fit, proportions and color all look terrific on you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete