I know I wanted to blog more this year, but gosh...time flies.
Since last week, I
- Traced off Burda WOF pattern #119 from the 12/2007 issue, realized (sadly) that I didn't have enough of the fabric I wanted to use but I "managed" to find a candidate or two, or three...or four in my stash.
- I made cupcakes
- I did some spinning with friends (sorry no picture, although I did bring my camera, I forgot it in my purse!)
- I did some knitting. I'm still plugging away at Lara, otherwise known as my big orange sweater. Yikes!
- Bought more yarn. Ugh. But it was on sale. And it was Rowan tweed. My favorite.
- Watched movies. Sadly, nothing memorable.
And now for your enjoyment, here is our silly Ella. She's an 11 year old "kitten" who still chases her tail. And she falls off the chair in the end...intentionally I'm sure. (for some reason you have to click on the play button twice)