Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Wish list

Crafting things I'd like to try or work on this year...or in my lifetime:
  • Polymer clay - I want to make miniature foods and things
  • Acrylic painting - I have paints, I have brushes, I have canvas, I have an easel...I just need to paint
  • Watercolors - ditto above
  • Bobbin lace - I have some books but there's also a Lace Museum nearby that offers classes
  • Make dollhouse furniture - my excellent husband bought me really cool tools to make miniature things with but I've never made the time. My dollhouse also could use some major work.
  • Scrapbook - my honeymoon album is 8 years overdue and I have old albums of photos I took growing up that I'd like to put in better albums
  • Doll clothes - I bought myself four Barbies with the claim that I would sew tiny clothes for them. My friend's 6 year old daughter would also love to have some fancy dresses for her Barbies.

And all of this is in addition to the unfinished miniature quilt, various clothing projects, home dec plans, and knitting projects. I'm not trying to do to much, am I? Ha!

Of course none of this will be attempted until we finish the sewing/computer room. We have put in the lights, painted the walls and ceiling and sanded the floors. Next up: finish sanding, then stain and polyeurethane the floors.

1 comment:

  1. Your goals sound wonderful.

    I hope your year is filled with wonderful events.

    ReplyDelete