I have many projects in the work. I just haven't taken the time to share them with you. But I finally added some pictures. Click on them to make them larger.
- Neck Down Hooded Tunic by Knitting Pure and Simple - done except for weaving in the ends
- Karaoke Cable Scarf in Malabrigo - done
except for weaving in the endsThe color is called "Stonechat"
- Hat to match scarf - done
except for weaving in the endsI used the Coronet pattern from Knitty.com but I modified the cable part to match my scarf.
- Christmas gift scarf for the cat sitter, in Malabrigo - done
except for weaving in ends...hmmm, I seem to have a problem finishing things, particularly the weaving part.This is my own pattern. I found the stitch pattern for the twisty parts and made it into a ribbed scarf. I'll post the instructions for it someday soon.
- I made 4 pincushion sewing baskets to give as gifts.
Yes, I know. A picture would be nice!I'll be posting a tutorial on how to make these in a few weeks - I'm just too busy right now!
- Burda jacket - all thirty-something pieces are cut out! The bodice is sewn and sits on my dress form waiting for some time to work on it.
- Socks for me - working on sock #2 of a Katia yarn
- Socks for DH - yarn is picked out and awaiting the 20+ hours of airplane travel I'll be doing in the next two weeks.